Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Whole Lot of Stuff

Okay so this post is going to be about lots of different subjects. Like my trip to Utah, Canning, and some other stuff. So for my week at Utah was really fun but the drive home was horrible. Ephriam has learned the death scream which all the Judd kids have gone through so I should be used to it but I guess I am not. When we finally got home it was 3:33 A.M. So I went straight to bed. Well during the trip we went to a pool that had a water slide and the water slide was so fun. I usually hate water slides but that one was super fun. Then the next day we went to a really fun park that had all types of fun stuff. Wednesday we played with water balloons. and Thursday can't remember what we did. Friday we started packing and on Saturday we went home. While we were in Utah mom and dad got me a book I have been wanting for a year. It is called Candy shop War and it is by Brandon Mul the guy who wrote Fable Haven. Me and Townsend both finished it within the week it was such a good book. Well any way later that Sunday morning after church we moved our rooms around and that is the first time I have ever moved out of my room but it's fine. My room looks really pretty compared to my last room even though it is the smallest room in the house. Well any way yesterday mom and Sarah went and got Peaches, Tomatoes, Green beans, and Pears. I am not excited for the Pears they are the hardest to do because you have to peel them and then you hands get sticky. So today we are going to be canning. Well that is all the stuff that has happened and what we are going to do for two weeks.

2 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Sounds like an eventful trip. We just got back from a camping trip and...well, let's just say death screams are not limited to the children in your family =).

Laura Call said...

So glad you had a great time while in Utah! It's so nice to get away for a bit and have some fun... and then I like the feeling of returning home, too.