Friday, August 14, 2009

Tonight we will be Leaving!

Tonight we are going to take the 14hour drive to Utah. Today I mainly spent the day cleaning and packing which isn't the fun part. The only thing the kids are waiting for now is for my dad to wake up. But that isn't going to be for another two hours at least so they are probably going to be waiting a long time. Before we go to Utah though we are going to go to the store for some snacks. When I get back from vacation I will do a big long post all about what we did and hopefully mom brings her camera so I put pictures on the post. Well i need to go help my sister out with something. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Waiting for your Dad to wake up...hmmm, reminds me a LOT of my Dad! Perhaps they are brothers or something =).