Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sleeping in Random Places

Okay I didn't want a picture of feet as the first picture but the picture wouldn't move around so this is where it is going to be. About a year ago Aislyn fell a sleep outside. It was funny though because we where looking for her because when we don't know where Aislyn is that is a bad sign. So we where looking and looking. I find her sleeping on the ground near the porch. Aislyn has also fell asleep in a corner with news papers which I don't get it why she didn't just get a blanket. She has also fell asleep in the closet. So I think she likes to sleep in random places. For some reason she likes to go to bed on the floor instead of her bed. which I don't get either. Well any way I think it is fun to have her around because she is my only sister and because I love her.

1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

It's because she is a unique spirit. Who couldn't love a girl like that with such a mind of her own!

...I do hope you both get another sister though.