Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Death to Pears!

Okay this week is going to be a canning week and I will blog about it later but not right now. Well any way was peeling Pears and I got a deep cut that wouldn't stop bleeding for five minutes. I don't even like canned Pears I like canned Peaches instead. Well I guess right now I just hate Pears because they gave me a big cut by peeling them and I already have a cut on my toe from a rock. So I have had enough of canning and we still have to do Beans, Peaches, and to more boxes of Tomatoes. Well I guess I need to get back to work.

3 comments:

Marley Mae said...

Hey does any one feel pity for me.

Jesse said...

yes, death.

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I'm sorry about those pears. (I haven't been on blogger the last few days, but I still am sorry for your loss...of blood...