I am on Vacation so there will be no more posts for a week. We haven't done much except for jumping on the Tramp and talking. Today is Sunday and we will be going to my cousin's church. I don't know how it will go though. Tomorrow should be super fun though because we are going to go to a water place or something else I'm not sure. The
weird thing is that there church starts at 2:00 P.M. which is 1:00 P.M. our time so
basically we are going to a 1:00P.M.
session. Well I need to go get dressed bye for now.
4 comments:
Enjoy playing in the water tomorrow. Sounds like fun.
...how did the drive go with the family?
How exciting... your finally on vacation!! Glad you guys made it there safely. Have a great week!
Thank You!
yay utah! i hope you meet some cool friends at church - then invite them to your blog- because it is soooo coooool! see you when you get back!
Post a Comment