Thursday, August 13, 2009
Another House cleaning day
Today we had another house cleaning day only not as hard and for my mother who wants her house clean before we go to Utah but I am fine with it because who knows if we might have some one look at our house and then it is all dirty and we can't clean it so that is why we are cleaning it today. I have just finished cleaning my room which was really hard because it was super messy. I think tomorrow will be a packing day so that means I have to catch up on laundry which i don't want to do but if it means vacation I will gladly do it. I guess I am really excited to go on vacation since it is all that I have been blogging about for the past couple of days. Well I have to go and fold the laundry now. I will try to blog tomorrow since it will be my last day. Bye until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I hope that someone does look at your house while you are gone. I hope they decide to buy it too, that would be a great surprise to come home to.
It would be a very great surprise.
Post a Comment