Friday, December 14, 2012

One More Week of Seminary

Well after this I just have one more week of Seminary. At least until the end of winter break. I'm excited but also sad. Because next week is my last week seeing my friends before I move. But I do get to sleep in for like two weeks. YAY! I hate waking up. Why is it that I can stay up super late but no matter what time I go to bed i have a hard time waking up? It's really annoying sometimes. Especially now that have Seminary. Oh well I'll just deal with it. tomorrow we have people coming over to move all of our stuff into the Pod. So today and tomorrow is going to be stressful packing things either in boxes or the Pod. Well I should go eat breakfast and then go pack with my Mother.
Marley.

No comments: