Three more days and I'll be moving. That's crazy. I still don't feel like I'm moving. I feel like we're just going to Utah for Christmas and coming right back. Although it does seem a little more real now that we're pretty sure we got a house to live in.
This is the house that we're hoping to live in. I think it's a 95% chance of us living there. It's a nice house of what I've seen in pictures. It's not as big as our old house but it is bigger then our current home so that will be nice and some of the surrounding houses have pools. Actually a lot have pools so I better make some good friends so I can go swimming in the summer. :) And I think I'll to only share with Joan-Claire. I'm really hoping for that because I'm tired of having my room messed up by Ada and Aislyn. Anyway tomorrow we're getting a U-Haul because everything didn't fit into the Pod. Well you've seen what our house probably looks like and you know what we're doing tomorrow. So you know I probably won't blog again until we're all settled in our new house. I'll be able to tell you all about my adventure across the country. Well I'll post when I post. :)
Marley

No comments:
Post a Comment