Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Week and a Half!

Well a week from Sunday my family and I shall start our trip to Virginia. We still haven't found a house we're going to live in but from what I've gathered from my mom and dad they have a couple houses that  they're going to offer on renting. So we'll see. We're not buying the house so I don't particularly care where we're moving to. Well I kind of do but not as much as when we buy a house. It's when we buy that I care where we move to. If that makes any sense. One of the houses they were looking at is in a neighborhood with a lot of rich people. You can tell because a lot of the surrounding houses have pools. So I guess I better makes some friends so I can go swimming in the summer. :) Well Aislyn is whining at me to get off so she can play some math games. I guess I shall try to post later. Perhaps even before I move. We'll see.
Marley.

No comments: