So at the moment I'm at the hotel in Colorado Springs in the Hotel. Anyway the trip so far hasn't been that eventful. We had our chains break the first day, but besides that we've been safe. I've written several letters. Like three, but the people who I'm writing to will get them whenever I get to Virginia. I'm failing at starting my knitting project but I should start it tomorrow. Hopefully. But I did have a good Christmas with all my aunts and uncles and my cousins. You know I would post pictures but at the moment they're all on my phone and I don't feel like uploading it.Sorry I'm really lazy at the moment. I mean come on. I have been traveling in a car for like ever. I got boots but I have to return them because they're just a little to big. I also got a cool poster thing that my cousin Jenica made me. I'll probably eventually post a picture either here or on Face Book. Well I am either going to go read or I'm going to go listen to my dad and his hilarious jokes. You know my dad. :)
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment