Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Lot of Different Stuff

So as much as we haven't heard anything about dad's job we're acting as if we had. We're planning on having a Christmas party with my mom's side of the family on the 22nd and then on the 23rd leave for Utah. We'll spend Christmas Eve and Christmas there in Utah with my dad's family. Then we'll go to Colorado and visit my Uncle Nate and Aunt Krista and the we'll go visit my Grandpa Done in Texas. I think my mom said we would hang out there for a few days and then continue on our way through Arkansas Tennessee and finally Virginia. But then of course if for some reason dad's work calls and tell him they don't want him till later or whatever then who knows what we'll do. I don't know anyway. My dad may though. But I think it will be super fun to have Christmas in Utah with my Cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Really this whole trip will be fun. I just hope it will work out. So far I've gotten every ones Christmas presents except for Mom, Dad, and Joan-Claire. I've made Townsend's and Jairus's and Ephraim's and I must say they're pretty cool. I'll take pictures of them after Christmas as I forgot to take them after I finished them. I've already wrapped them that's why I can't take pictures now. Any way mom and dad have been telling us to get small presents because we're taking all of them to Utah and we want to be all to fit them all in the car. It's going to be a tight fit. Like I said I'm not excited for that long trip in a sense of having to be smashed between everyone. Well anyway I'm excited and it sure is going to get a lot more hectic as we get closer to moving. Anyway Sunday I had Aislyn Scratch my actual eye and I've had to go blind these last couple of days. Which means I haven't been able to wear contacts because they just make the scratch worse and my glasses aren't the right prescription. They're probably two time worse then what they're supposed to be. Anyway this weekend I'm going to have lots of fun. My friend Virginia is coming over and we're going Roller Blading and then we're going to my last dance here in port Orchard. I'm so sad. This probably isn't true but what if they don't have dances in Virginia!? That would be terrible!  Today I also learned that I probably will be able to have a room mate for EFY in Virginia. Either my cousin Jenica, who I roomed with last year, or my friend from last years EFY Becca. Jenica is saving up to go to Israel right now so we'll see who I room with the closer it gets to summer and EFY in general. Anyway pray for us that all things will go well with dad's job and that they will tell us soon. And I mean REALLY SOON. I suppose I'm boring you with my all talk no picture post but I'm sorry. There isn't much I can think of to show you at the moment. I should have taken pictures of my hats. Oh well what's done is done right? Sorry for the jumpy post but I guess that's all for now.
Marley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to have christmas with you! - Jenica

Marley Mae said...

Neither can I.