Well today was full of some awesome things. So I went to class with my great kitting teacher and friend. Then I had My Sword of Freedom and during the lecture my teacher said how much she loved us and started crying and then I got tears in my eyes about to cry but I didn't. Then after the lecture and we started to pass things off so we could earn our sword the net week she said that I looked so beautiful all the time and that I looked even more beautiful when I was wearing my make up. So today Sword of Freedom was full of compliments and crying that was all super sweet. Then in Shakespeare I got to lead the games and collect cards for the people who gave a presentation and a lot of other presentation stuff. So yeah class was great. So on Tuesday I got my contacts and sadly my eye site has got doubly worse since I got my glasses. I put them in fairly well. My mom says that it took her hours before she could put one in but it only takes me about five minutes for both. Any way this week has been awesome. Well I guess that's all for now.
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment