Well I was quite disappointed by the snow this week. it cancelled several of my activities this week. First Mutual was canceled. Then my Ice Skating date with my Grandmama was canceled due to icy roads. Then my WWII class was canceled and my Shakespeare class was also canceled. Then yesterday I found out that my basketball practice was also canceled. It's really rather annoying. I mean that's five things that were canceled just because of stupid snow. At least this year we didn't lose power. Last year was terrible just because our power went out and our heater wasn't working. Houses need more fire places I think. But oh well it's still been fun sledding down our hills. Twice I sled down the from the top of the drive way all the way down to the barn. That's a good long distance for sledding. It's even cooler when there's piles of snow that have turned kind of hard and you do these awesome jumps. Well any way This week has been fun but annoying all at the same time. I hope you readers have been enjoying the snow and didn't have your basements flood or have your power go out. Well that's all for now.
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment