Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today was Great


So every Sunday I get tons of candy for Sunday School and YW's and stuff like that. Any way I never really realize how much candy I get. So today before church I cleaned out my bag and I had at least fifteen candy wrappers in my bag. And I usually clean my bag out slowly during the week so I never really realized how much candy I got. So yeah it's nice cause I get tons of candy every Sunday. Today I was able to take a nap which is always amazing except for the fact that I was a little sore from playing in the snow two days before. I fell out of my sled and fell in a wrong position so that's why it's hurting. Any way today I found out that the young women of our ward are going to have pen palls from Utah. Even though i would find it to be cooler if it was from England or France or something but still it's super exciting. At least it is for me. Any way yesterday I finished a pair of baby bootees which I'm really quite proud of. Today we had family Home Evening. We have it on Sundays because we're to busy on Mondays but any way we had a good lesson and I made brownies for dessert. I also made dinner today which was Lasagna. These past couple of weeks I've been reading some pretty awesome books for my WWII class. I read a book called The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. It was really interesting because it was about a girl and her family who lived in Holland who were hiding Jews and got thrown into a concentration camp because of it. And then I read a book called Code Talkers. I don't remember who it's by but it was about the Navajo code talkers that went to Hawaii and Japan and stuff like that. This past couple weeks So yeah I guess that's all for now.
Marley

No comments: