Well today is Friday the thirteenth. It apparently is an unlucky number but I don't agree. Last May I had my first performance of the play on Friday the thirteenth and we did brilliant. Today I have my parent fair for both Shakespeare and Sword of Freedom. I can't wait because today I'll get my awesome sword and Genne will announce the play. I already know what the play is since I'm the one who suggested it and Genne agreed to it. It also helps being the assistant. For Shakespeare I'm making an apple tart. So yeah. We get to dress up in costume for Shakespeare so I'm going to bring back dear old Hermia. It turns out that my arms have grown like two inches since last May and my legs and torso have also grown a couple inches. It still fits fine it's just doesn't drag on the floor anymore and I can't bend my elbows as much or else you notice how short the sleeves are. I do believe I posted pictures last year so if you can't remember what it looked back just go back to some post from May. Any way I think tomorrow or something I'll post about my sword with pictures or something and I'll tell you readers what the play we are going to perform is. Of course it's probably not going to be until May or something but still. Well I guess that's all for now.
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment