Saturday, December 31, 2011
It New years Eve!
Well Christmas was almost a week ago. I got a new journal, colored pens, Monopoly, and a new wii to share with siblings. Any way I had a good Christmas and I hope you did to. Any way today we sold our Sequoia. We have a twelve passenger van but my dad plans on selling that to and buying a suburban or something. .I don't think I told you readers but my mom is going to have a girl. We don't know what we are going to call her yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something by the time she's born. Any way today my family and I are going to watch the second Kung Fu Panda. My dad and all of us kids went to see it but my had to miss it so we're going to watch it as a family tonight. Well Goodnight 2011 and Good morning 2012. I just remembered I'll have nine O'clock church tomorrow. Oh how I love waking up early. NOT! Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment