Saturday, August 25, 2012

Do you ever feel like......

Do you ever feel like the first time you do something you do it the best and then when you go to do it a second or third time you just seem to get worse? At the moment I feel that way about my milk maid braids. I mean at the moment these are the best I have done so far but that because it was my second try and my mother was helping make sure all of the strands of hair were in the right place. It just strikes me funny that some things are like that. I mean my first try today was an absolute disaster and if I had of tried a second time without my mom there it probably would have been worse than the first. My mom may say that my hair skills are getting better and better but I feel like this particular hair style doesn't like me. If I had pictures of my hair I would show you but as it stands I don't have any pictures so you can handle waiting I think. And if you can't just deal with it. Now it seems that every time I talk about hair my moms friend Jessica tries it out on her daughters hair. That is whatever hairstyle I'm talking about. If you remember a while back I talked about sock buns and how I was either trying to do one or doing one. Any way I found out that she went and did a sock bun in her daughters hair. So Jessica here is another hair inspiration for you to try! :) It's kind of like this only it goes all the way around the head.
dutch braids.
Marley

No comments: