So just recently I was given a couple day job by my cousin Amberlynn. My main job focus was to weed her flower and garden beds and watch her kids. But along with doing that I just got to hang out with her and her kids, eat delicious home made hummus and waffles with home made sugar syrup. I got to knit with her and she went and got me some fro yo that was also delicious. Over all it was very fun and productive. I guess you could say that in the day time I worked extremely hard but then in the night time when it started to quiet down and people started going to bed I got to relax and hang out. Which is always nice to do especially since I have such a huge family. Any way this post is mainly to thank Amber for letting me come and invade her house and watch her kids and make money and all that other stuff. So again thank you Amber!
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment