Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Utah Trip 2012
So this years Utah trip I would say is one of the best ones so far. We got to stay in a hotel for the week and a half we were there even though I had to sleep on the floor. I've come to realize that the older you get the harder it is to sleep on the floor which I find really sad because I know that as long as I'm still living with my parents and we go on trips I'm going to mostly likely always be on the floor with everyone else. Any way me and Townsend made some "breakfast friends" as we call them. They're two twin sisters and they were both super nice. I really don't remember their names but I guess the main thing is that they were nice. So we left from Washington on Friday we slept at a hotel in Boise Idaho then the next morning we fininshed the trip and arrived in Utah. Sunday we went to church and then we had a family dinner with all of my Judd family. Monday we wemt to the water park, which technically is a pool with a water slide. While in Utah I visited my Pen Pal more like Email Pal in West Jordan. I got to meet her in person and get to know her better. We went to the mall but pretty much we just wondered around stores and talked. But while on my mall expedition I did get Townsend his birthday present which was a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup shirt that is extremely soft. That was Tuesday. Wednesday we pretty much just hung out with our family. It might have been the day that we hung out with Felicity also known as Fifty in our family but I'm not absolutely sure. Thursday I went with my cousin Jenica to visit my EFY friends Brittney and Andrea. We met up at Britney's house and so you know she lived in Australia before she moved to America and her whole family had Australian accents and it's really cool. Any way her mom had some left over food that she made for a wedding that was so delicous! It was mostly dessert but it was so yummy. There was a white chocolate mud cake and some type of home made candy bar that is made in Australia and some white meringuey thing with fruit that was super yummy.Any way we went to the mall and just wandered around after we ate a good chunck of all that delicous food. But we did make fun of clothes which is always a fun thing to do. :) After we hung out with them we went swimming at the hotel pool. After swimming we got clean and we went to our friend Mariannes house and had dinner with her family and Fifty. We had a barbeque and it was super yummy. Ada was super cute and made a friend with their little girl Josie. Friday was Townsends birthday and I gave him his present. Me, dad, Townsend, and our cousin Aaron went and watched Hunger Games which wasn't exactly how I imagined it but it followed the book as much as it could before making it to long. After the movie we had dinner at a place called Discovery park that has a lot of awesome swings. I can't remember what we did on Saturday. Sunday we went to church. After church Townsend got the preisthood and the baby was blessed. After all the blessings we had another family dinner that was somewhat bigger than the sunday before because my Grandma and Grandpa Carroll came along with my Aunt Felicia and her family. Monday morning we left and again stopped somewhere around Boise to stay the night. And of course Tuesday we got home. After sleeping on the floor for a week and a half it was so nice to sleep in my nice, soft, warm bed. So that was our wonderful trip to Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. I love how you make friends everywhere you go! I think Jenica is my favorite person I've never met. I can't wait to go to Utah next month.
Marley I miss you so much! Genne, Thank you so much I feel so flattered!
Post a Comment