Now two posts ago I did say I would post about nook beds or alcove beds. I think it's easier to say nook beds but that's just me. Any way this is another type of bed I would want if I have to share a room. I'd probably have to worry about people getting into my bed if I had a nook bed. I mean do you really think that little kids could resist going into a bed that looks like it's in a cave.
This one is very simple but elegant and it is one of my favorites.
This one is also one of my favorites. It makes me think of like a princesses bed or something.
This one is still cool but I don't really like it all that much. But it is better than a normal old bed.
This one is also okay but it also is not my favorite. But I do like it better than the last picture.
Now on to window seats. I absolutely love windows seats and I would really enjoy reading in one. But at last I've never had a window seat. Hopefully whenever or wherever we move to our house will have something that I absolutely love like a window seat, a nook bed, or a library. Now that would be awesome. A whole room just meant for reading in. That I would love.
This looks extremely comfy. I also realized though that if I am to have a window seat it needs to have a nice view.
See this one if I could have a window seat in the library that would be amazing. And you know what I'm jealous about is that some one obviously gets this in their house or else they wouldn't have been able to take this picture.
On the stairs window. Really cool and amazing.
I actually feel like this window seat is a little to big. There's so much room for people to also sit and read with you. I feel like a window seat should be a one person thing. But that's just me. So that's it for the window seats and nook beds. But I just wanted to let you know that I learned how to do a sock bun.
This is a sock bun. Some how you use a sock to make it. It's really confusing to explain how to do it but I figured it out. Mine is a little messy but I mean hey today I tried doing it for a third time. If you haven't noticed I've been trying to post more and post more with pictures. I haven't been doing it for a long time and I felt I might be boring you readers. Any way I guess I'll post tomorrow!
Marley
P.S. If you have any suggestions on what I could improve upon in my blog and what you would like me to write about, please comment.









4 comments:
I always wanted one of those alcove beds, too! And window seats are so fabulous.... after 40 years, I finally got one. And in our home library, no less.
I love the background photo on your blog!! Did you take it?
I tried doing a sock bun several times and could NOT get the hang of it! I was so so frustrated because i think its absolutely adorable and then when you take it out you get curls! whats your secret?!
Jenica- you get it wet first. Then put it in a ponytail. Dielle-I did not take the picture but it is a very cool one any ways.
I tried that! but i can never get it to roll down nicely
Post a Comment