Thursday, July 19, 2012

Girls Camp Coming Up

So on Tuesday I'm going to girls camp. Now if you have seen some of my older posts concerning girls camp you will see that it is a very exciting thing for me. Now this year I tried not to kill you with all the same information over and over again. Sadly when I get excited I tend to say things over and over again just because I'm so excited about it. I even do it on blogging as I said earlier. Of course I don't know exactly what we are doing at camp as it is mostly planned by all of the leaders and so it is mostly a surprise. It always turns out fun though and the food is delicious. The camp cook is in our ward and so we kind of get a hint on what we're eating and also the craft lady is in our ward so we also get a sneak at what we will be in doing crafts for the five days that we are there. Any way the point is that it's super fun and I'm excited. On Monday Townsend is going to his scout camp thing for a week so mom is on her own for a whole week. We've been getting the things we need and what not. I'll blog about girls camp when I get back. I don't know if there will be pictures or not but you never know. Saturday we're going camping with my some of my mom's family. That's going to be fun and everything like it always is. I'll get to sleep in my bed for two days and then I'm back to sleeping on a big wood plank with a foam pad that's like twice the thickness of a yoga mat. I really thought when I bought it on amazon that it would be thicker but I guess not. Sorry for no pictures this time around but really this is a topic that I don't have pictures to go with. Any way I probably won't log until Next Saturday or later. If you get bored look at my past posts that I wrote when I was younger. They're quite amusing.
Marley

No comments: