Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am moving

So me and my family are moving in less than a week and I am not very happy about it. I do not want to move away from our ward and I will have to make new friends which is fun but not fun. And all the other stuff about moving that is crappy. On the other hand the yard is huge and it has a lot of cool forest area. But then the house is only one story tall rather than two but oh well I still am excited (and not so excited) Well thats all for now.

2 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Sounds like a new adventure and I'm sure you will make lots of new friends in no time =). The big yard sounds awesome to me! I hope that you soon find you enjoy it.

Laura Call said...

Moving is hard, it definitely takes time to adjust. But I have no doubt that you'll have an easy time making friends and meeting new people. And remember that you'll always have your old friends here to keep in touch with. Please keep us updated on how everything is going. I'm excited for you and this new chapter in your life! You and your family will be missed.