Sunday, April 11, 2010

Poems I have written and will recite

So the poems I will have to recite tomorrow are the crocodile by Lewis Carroll which goes like this:

How doth the little Crocodile
Improve his shinning tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seem to grin!
How neatly spread his claws,
And welcome little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!

So that is my poem that I have to recite which I think that is part of one of the Alice in wonderland books.Then I have to help recite a part of a poem call the camels humps which is in the book the Jungle book and I have the fourth stanza and it goes like this:

And there ought to be a corner for me
(And I know there is one for you)
When we get the hump-
Cameelious hump-
The hump that is black and blue!

Now that is just my part of the poem and that's only because I don't have the rest of it.Now this is a poem that I wrote and it is quite funny so here it goes.

Two ladies live side by side
Quite the difference they are
One house has many pink accessories
Pink flowers
Pink hose
A pink flower box
and a petite pink ball
The lady here likes pink I think
The house is yellow but yellow goes well with pink
With white fence all around

The other house is quite the difference for its decor is all mainly blue
Blue flowers
A blue flower box
and a long blue hose
The lady her likes blue as you can see
The house is green but no matter it looks fine to me
It also has a white fence give her home some style

The pink lady jump with a start
As the blue lady, who i feeling generous,hands h some cheese
Overjoyed the pink lady thanks continually
Then she cuts it up and shares
For anyone who cares to try a taste
So go along and try a taste
For as long as the sun is shining
The pink lady has some cheese for all who want a taste

Oh ad that poem I wrote is called try a taste of cheese. And there is another poem I wrote but this post is very long so I might post it later. Well that's all for now.

No comments: