Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stossel Paper and Talks

So as I've said I've been working on my Stossel paper for the contest. If you want to join and do it within a week the link is http://stosselintheclassroom.org/essay_contest/ I'm oping I'll at least win one of the prizes as it will help me a ton in saving up for EFY. So far living here I've had three people ask for my phone number so I can babysit for them and another lady who exchanges piano lessons for babysitting. So that is very exciting and hopefully people will call sometime soon and have me babysit for them. I am indeed getting closer to my goal. I only have $210 to go. And if I potty train Ada mom and dad are going to pay me $100. I'm going to start doing that tomorrow. Bleh! Anyway I have to give a talk in two weeks. I'm nervous already. I just hope it'll go well. We'll see. Oh and when I finish with my Stossel paper I'll put it here so you can read it. I'm nearly finished I'm just waiting for critiquing from my dear friend Genne. Anyway I needd to go to bed. I mean I do have seminary tomorrow.
Marley

No comments: