Yeah I thought that I should probably blog, considering the fact that I haven't done so in a while. Any way Moving was great. We got unpacked. I've had several people say they'll want me to babysit. So that's exciting! I've started making friends. It's nice when you move and then another person in your ward also moves into your ward. I've had this happen to me both times I've moved. It's quite pleasant. Anyway I've been working on my Stossel essay. I don't think I told you about it, but anyway there's this contest that John Stossel puts on where you write an essay about an economical problem. And if you win you get a cash prize there's over 23,00 dollars total in prizes. SO if I win I'll get a prize isn't that exciting?! :) So anyway I'm halfway done with it. I should be able to finish it tomorrow and then I'm going to send it to a couple people and have them edit it. And then I'll probably post it on here for all of you to win. Anyway I'm being beckoned to dinner.
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment