Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BYU Independent Study

Well today I started my first BYU Independent Study classes. I think I did fairly well. My mom says I should try really hard to get a 4.0 so I'll have a sure chance of getting into BYU Utah. I know that's getting a 4.0 is really hard but BYU only accepts people with a 3.8 or higher. We'll see. I mean college is four years away. Woah it's four years away! That's strange. Sorry it's just weird to think of how soon I'll be able to go to college. Anyway I only have $150 left to save up before I'm completely saved up for EFY. It's really great that I'm getting so close. I've been getting a lot of babysitting jobs lately so that's been helping a lot. Well I'm going to the library to pick stuff up.
Marley

1 comment:

Elise Ewell said...

You are Awesome Marlee!