Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Well I don't feel like I've been all that busy but I guess I have. So first off I just recently had youth confrence and roadshow. It went fairly well. The roadshow itself was supposed to be Cinderella but if you ask me it was more of a mix of different movies. Like we hade a Prof. Snape, A Dorthy, A Sleeping Beauty, an Ariel,Rapunzel, Jack Sparrow, and several other characters from different movies. It made me mad though several times I wanted to insert something about acting and other stuff. It's just that most of the other kids have never taking an acting class that they wanted to take. Like they're kind of forced to do it. So they don't really pay attention. So when the director forgot something I wanted so baddly to say something. Sad thing is I tried once and they told me to be quite. I guess I could blame it on my teacher Genne. I'm the assistant director in it and she wants me to make comments and say things so i kind of tried taking it over to my other drama experience I guess. Oh well. Any way then I've had the play practices. They've been so much fun and it's amazing how much they help with learning my lines. Next week is Tech Week which means that the play is a week from tomorrow. AH! Any way I think it's coming along fine. Oh and if you want to come to it its at The Holy Rosary School. The address is 504 S 30th St., Tacoma, WA 98402 . The times are Friday at 7:00 P.M. and Saturday at 1:00 and 7:00 P.M. So please come. Plus there is going to be refreshments for you to buy. So it's like a movie theater. :) So anyway then the day right after saturdays play I'm going on a plane to utah. I'm going to EFy with my wonderful cousin Jenica. I'll get to see all of my family plus I'll be able to get away from my noisey family. JK. Any way I'm excited. Plus my amazing Grandpa Done is coming up to see the play and my Grandma Judd is also going to be there. It's awesome. ANyway that's my amazing busy life. A good chunk of it has been spent doing things to earn money for EFY. So yes as you can see I've been very busy and sorry for not writing in a while. That's all for now. Marley P.S. If anything is spelled wrong it's because they got rid of spell check on blogger. I know even a smart girl like me still uses spell check. :)

No comments: