Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sorry for Taking Forever to Post

Okay before I begin the actual post is that here instead of Dreyer's Ice Cream they have Edy's Ice Cream. It's the same exact brand only it has a different name. It's really strange. Anyway everything has been going well with me. I had an awesome birthday. My party was a lot of fun and I'm having another movie night this Friday. I'm getting used to my online classes although I don't like them as much as my old classes with Genne and Sis. Marriott. But in the courses I'm taking I like the math and English teachers best. They're fun from what I can tell. What I mean is my classes aren't live but from what they've written down and told me to do they've done it in a fairly fun way for me. I usually hate math so I'm rather glad that my math teacher is fun. Knitting wise I finished my cowl finally! And I am now working on one for my YW president and after that I'm going to make one for my aunt Sheree. So that's really awesome. Usually I have no idea what I should knit but now I have a whole queue. Monday I got to hang out with my friend Cidney and today I get to go on a temple trip which is always fun. Well I need to go do more school so I'll blog some more later.
Marley

No comments: