Thursday, November 29, 2012

Virginia Trip Project and Other Things

Well I've decided what my amazing knitting project will be for my Virginia trip! This amazing Cowl. I find that a very strange name and it makes me thinks of cows but hey I wasn't the one who named it. I found this pattern on Ravelry which is pretty Awesome! It looks like the cowl at Gap that I've been wanting and it's pretty easy to make. So that's exciting.

We still don't know when we're moving but we have an idea that we'll be moving around Christmas time. I'm excited for the move except for being the car for almost a week with my whole family. Don't get me wrong I love my family but riding a whole week in a car is going to be torturous. Hopefully you know what I mean. And I'll post a picture of my accomplished knitting project. Anyway my Up song has been coming along quite nicely. Well my mother is calling me so I guess that's all for now.
Marley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful scarf! You should make me one:)

Marley Mae said...

Perhaps. Maybe it will be your mail in bday present.