So lately since it's been thanksgiving break and veterans day I haven't had seminary. And of course that leads to sleeping in. I absolutely love it. I mean don't get me wrong seminary's fun and I learn a lot I just wish it was later in the day. I mean in Utah seminary is part of school. More like it's after school which is even better. Anyway it's nice to sleep in and feel like a normal person. Today is going to be a great day. Even though I need to straighten my hair. I hate it when I need (more like want) to do something but I don't want to do it at the same time. That really doesn't make any sense but whatever. Today is actually a lazy kind of day even though it's one of my more busier days. That doesn't make much sense either. Well I will blog later and hope you all get more then five hours of sleep every day. :)
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment