Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If any one knows me

If anyone knows me they will know I LOVE tomatoes. Some people think that I'm crazy because I will eat a tomatoes like an apple. The core and all. I don't know why I like tomatoes so much. I want to see how much you know me so what are my five favorite foods? My five favorite books? How old I am? My two favorite colors? My five favorite activities? Lets see who gets the most questions right. Whoever does will get a prize of nothing! Mother you cannot participate because you are around me every day. Alright that's all for now!

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

But I like participating! I want the prize of NOTHING!

~little bee said...

the first time i saw you just eat a tomatoe i have to admit i was kinda freaked out. The you converted me, tomatoes are delicious!

Marley Mae said...

Great! I love you Jenica and
I think your awesome!