So in my new ward if you finish the value virtue and read the book of mormon you get this cool looking bracelet. I have finished the book of mormon and the value virtue and now I just have to tell one of my leaders. So I am very excited. I also finished on sunday. So that's all for now.
P.S. This is in personal progress.
3 comments:
You forgot to mention that you read the whole Book of Mormon in less than three weeks! A major accomplishment.
Wow... less than 3 weeks? That's incredible! You must've been really focused, as well as committed to reading the Book of Mormon. Good for you! That's great that you'll be receiving a virtue bracelet... it sounds like you're doing very well with the Personal Progress program. When I was a YW leader and did my Personal Progress I gained a strong testimony of the purpose of such an inspired program. Keep up with it and I know you'll feel close to the Lord as you do so.
yay marley! i also want a cool bracelet- u r lucky
Post a Comment