Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girls camp Preporation

So today I got my girls camp shirt and I decorated it. The front is awesome mainley beause it says Oo-la-la. I thimk it looks awesome. Oh has any one seen those throw away cameras where you take the pictures, then get the film developed, and then you throw it away. Because I want to take pictures while I am there and my mom doesn't want me taking her camera. So I thought I would do those disposable film cameras than scan the onto picasa and show all you peaple what I did at camp. So yeah tell me where you hav seen them if you would. Any way back to tonight. We also practiced the skit I am in. My favorite part in it is where one of the girls only line is Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah! It is so funny when she says it. Well thats all for now.

No comments: