Friday, July 24, 2009

This Weather Is Weird!

I don't get it with this weather it is either super hot and sunny or kind of cold and cloudy. But apparently next week is supposed to be up in the hi 90's and on the weekend we will have Thunder Storms! I am glad it is going to get hotter but I don't like it that hot. I like the hi 70's low 80's. Well I guess as soon as that hot weather come s I will just play in the sprinkler all day.

3 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I like about 75 as well. Once it hits 80, it's too hot for me.

-jenica said...

I like it when the weather is like 85...I like it HOT!! Otherwise its to cold.....

mycattripoli said...

well hello marley mae! what a fun blog! i hope you had fun at the temple yesterday- aislyn was highly confused as to why i told her i would drive her to the temple and then spent an hour not getting there! oh sheesh- i'll be able to laugh about it in a week or two...