Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July!

The Fourth Of July was fun because we went to the Gold Bar river which has flakes of gold in it. And this here is a picture of it. This is me and Townsend getting used to the extremely cold water. Don't you love Townsends face.

This is Aislyn for some reason burie her self in the sand.


And this is Ephriam with his mischievous little face. And this is why I was building a sand castle and then he took a chunk out of it and threw it in my hair and that is why I am dunking my head in the cold river.
Well I had a fun fourth of July.

2 comments:

Laura Call said...

This looks like such a fun time! I'm glad you guys had a chance to get away as a family and have a blast!

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I love that you love your little brother E so much. I think that's awesome!