Saturday, May 25, 2013

Amazing Virginia

Virginia is such a gorgeous and amazing place. It's so sunny and even when it rains you know it'll be sunny again the next day, unlike Washington. The other day we went to this nature preserve that was part wet land part forest. We saw tons of cool wild life. There were huge turtles, a lot of frogs, herons, egrets, water snakes, and a lot of other cool animals. It was so gorgeous. Here are some pictures of it.




Now that day wasn't particularly sunny but it was quite warm and still gorgeous. It's so green! I mean Washington is green but the rain makes it hard to notice it. Another thing I realized I have to do here is say Washington State here instead of just Washington. Whenever I just say Washington they think I'm talking about D.C. It's kind of annoying actually. I guess I'll just have to get used to it. You people should all come out here and see it for yourself. Anyway that's pretty much my most recent excursion.
Marley

No comments: