Well I have always loved my dad as you can see from the first two pictures. When I was younger we would have mummy games and whoever lost a game would have to drink "Swamp Water" and then you would become a mummy. When it snowed he would make snow men with me and Townsend. In the third picture I am sitting on my mom and dads bedroom window. The fourth photo is a picture of all my aunts, uncles, grandma, and grandpa on my dad's side. I was about two months old when my grandpa died. I kinda wish I could have gotten to know my grandpa Judd but at last how was I supposed to do that when I was only around two months old. The last picture is of me and my cousin Jenica. Me and Jenica have been friends forever. I love my family and I also love all the memories I have from when I was little. Well I guess that's all for now.
Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment