Monday, August 23, 2010
Hello People........
I am back from vacation. It has been very fun we went to a splash park twice. It had really awesome things to get you wet. The day before we left all the girls except for Aislyn went to a place called the Pizza Factory. It was the most really good. We had zucchini strings with a type of sauce with chicken. It may sound gross but it tasted really good. The dessert was the best dessert I have ever tasted. It was a snicker doodle cookie with ice cream on top with sugar and some other stuff on top. So good. Townsend played a whole lot of video games while we where there he wasn't very productive. But I guess it was me that was watching the kids.But I got ten dollars out of it any way. We left on Saturday when we got to our hotel in Boise there was a wind storm and sections of the town didn't have power. When we got to our place the power was out. So we had to eat sandwiches for dinner. We got home last night and it was awesome to sleep in my own bed. Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it was so much fun having you guys come! i miss you all a bunch!
Post a Comment