Friday, March 5, 2010
Birthday
So today is my B-day as I have mentioned so many times. It has been awesome! Today this morning I got a present from my grown up friend Bonnie. I got a necklace and six cup cakes that I cut in half and shared with my family. Then I went with my dad and my brother Townsend and watched Avatar in 3D. After that I went home and there was flowers and a jar full of M&M's from my other grown up friend Marianne. Then a little bit after i got a card with a fifteen dollar gift card to target in it. And then I am now blogging so I am having a really great B-day and later my mom and dad are going to take me out to dinner. So I am having a great birthday. Well hat's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sounds like you've had the perfect birthday... and you deserve it, my dear! I'm thinking of you.
happy bday from your grown up friend, marianne!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Sounds like you have lots of great friends.
Happy birthday Marley! (A liitle late!)
Post a Comment