Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I have been a little busy making my mom's Christmas present and cleaning and a whole lot of other stuff. I am wanting to start putting pictures on my blog again but I don't have any pictures on my account so it kind makes it hard because mother doesn't like it when I log her out of google so I am pretty much stuck with not having pictures on my blog. Well bye for now.

1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I understand the issue with being logged out. Tom has to use a different browser so that he won't log me out =). I use Firefox and he uses internet explorer. I tend to forget my password.

I am leaving the day after Thanksgiving and won't have much opportunity to read for quite awhile, so if I don't get to tell you later- Merry Christmas cousin. Have a great time with your family!