I don't think it is fair that every one gets to go to the fair. I used to go when I was little and we got free fair tickets but since we are home schooled and have such a big family we can't really afford it and plus the fair is almost over. But I guess it is okay since I haven't gone in like 3 or 4 years. Well I guess that is all for today.
2 comments:
If you go on the first day of the fair before noon then you get in free. If you guys aren't in Utah next year, you should just do that =)...that's what we do. The fair is expensive!
Oh Marley, I'm sorry. That would be hard, especially if it's something you really would like to do. Unfortunately, the fair is really expensive, it's tough for us even for our family with just 3 kids. I agree with the comment above, if you're still here next year, go on the first day when it's free to get in. Or if you really want to go this year, kids ages 5 and under are always free and for everyone else, discount tickets are sold at Safeway. Also, if you can get your parents to take you older ones for a big kids night out, I'd be more than happy to watch the younger ones while you guys go. Just a thought!
Post a Comment