Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mother Is Going To Have Another Kid!

Mother is now pregnant with her sixth kid and it is making me super excited. I want her to have a girl because I am tired of boys all over the place. They are nice and all but we have had two boys in a row and the pattern used to be girl, boy, girl, boy but then it was broken so now me and mom and Aislyn are all wanting mom to have a girl. Aislyn apparently knows it is going to be a girl because she keeps on saying it but I hope she isn't disappointed if it is a boy. If it is a girl the name will probably be Ada Leigh and if it is a boy it will be called Norman Frank. So either way I am super excited.

3 comments:

Laura Call said...

VERY exciting about your mom expecting another baby!! And can I just say... I think you're going to be such a wonderful mother someday!!!! You're getting such great practice with your siblings and you always seem to do SO well with them, not to mention you're such a great helper to your mother... what a sweet blessing you are to your family!

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Congratulations to biggest sister. I identify with you, as the biggest sister of many myself I know what it's like. It's wonderful, yet annoying at times. But if you ever wondered, it's a mighty blessing when you grow up and have your own children. You learn to be responsible and have a great advantage when you are left to figure out how to take care of your first little babe. Enjoy it!

Marley Mae said...

Thank you Laura Call! I miss you so much. I wish you were in my ward again.