
I was going to post about my new hair cut but mom did it before me. But I guess all writings different unless you were copying it. But my new hair cut is side bangs layers and a trim. I like it and I have finally got used to not putting that piece of hair behind my ear. I get so many compliments now just like when my mom makes a new dress. I like geting complements only I don't like to many other wise I get bored of saying thank you. Just kidding. Any way I love my new hair cut.
3 comments:
I absolutely love your haircut... and I think you are one of the most beautiful and wonderful young girls in the world. I am happy that you are my grand-daughter
I love your pictures Marley, especially the waterfall. I am a BIG waterfall lover.
I love you Grandpa Done!
Post a Comment