
This is Aislyn J. She is the mess maker in this house but oh well. Sometimes as you can see she is happy and joyful and then sometimes there is no telling when she'll stop crying. She likes to be things like a princess mermaid, pretty princess, and flower girl. She loves to play with barbie fairys and she gave me one and now she asks me all the time to play with her. I play with her just because she asks in a very cute way so it is hard to say no. In the middle picture she realy doesn't want to go to church but we made her go. I love my sister even though she can be a bad girl I still love her.
2 comments:
The second picture is funny and I like the text!
Hi Marley! I just love your blog, it's beautiful. I think you are so talented, smart, wonderful, and just beautiful inside and out! I loved reading everything on your blog, you have such a good heart and your sister and brothers are so fortunate to have you as their older sis!
Thanks for visiting my blog, I loved hearing from you. Visit anytime!
Post a Comment